BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise
This page is about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your systemBitRock
. More information on BitRock can be found here
. You can see more info on BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise at http://bitrock.com
. The program is often installed in the C:/Program Files (x86)/BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 17.6.0 directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 17.6.0\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise's primary file takes about 7.35 MB (7705143 bytes) and is named builder.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise. They take about 37.10 MB (38900067
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (5.82 MB)
- customize.exe (6.75 MB)
- autoupdate-windows.exe (8.21 MB)
- builder-cli.exe (6.75 MB)
- builder.exe (7.35 MB)
- SED.EXE (21.59 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (371.50 KB)
- dmg.exe (315.04 KB)
- osslsigncode.exe (1.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.6.0
of BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise. You can find below info on other versions of BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
...click to view all...
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is a program by BitRock. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise or simply activate the Search field and type in "BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise". If it exists on your system the BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise program will be found very quickly. After you select BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
- The software company is: http://bitrock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 17.6.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise.
8. After removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock from your computer, we are not saying that BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-23 13:45:25.780