BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your systemBitRock
. Open here
for more information on BitRock. Click on http://bitrock.com
to get more information about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise on BitRock's website. The application is usually found in the C:/Program Files (x86)/BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 16.6.0 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 16.6.0\uninstall.exe. builder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.29 MB (7645299 bytes) on disk.
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 36.60 MB (38381818
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (5.81 MB)
- customize.exe (6.70 MB)
- autoupdate-windows.exe (8.21 MB)
- builder-cli.exe (6.70 MB)
- builder.exe (7.29 MB)
- SED.EXE (21.59 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (371.50 KB)
- osslsigncode.exe (1.52 MB)
This web page is about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise version 16.6.0
alone. For more BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is an application offered by the software company BitRock. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise or simply click the Search field and type in "BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise". The BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise application will be found automatically. When you select BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
- The web site of the application is: http://bitrock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 16.6.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise.
8. After removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock from your PC, nor are we saying that BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-02 18:21:07.057