BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise
This page is about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your PCBitRock
. Go over here
for more information on BitRock. Further information about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise can be seen at http://bitrock.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 6.5.5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 6.5.5\uninstall.exe. builder.exe is the BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise's primary executable file and it occupies about 4.55 MB (4768272 bytes) on disk.
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 41.48 MB (43492967
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (4.26 MB)
- customize.exe (4.55 MB)
- autoupdate-windows.exe (5.47 MB)
- builder-cli.exe (4.02 MB)
- builder.exe (4.55 MB)
- SED.EXE (21.59 KB)
The current page applies to BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise version 6.5.5
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
...click to view all...
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is a program released by BitRock. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise". If it is installed on your PC the BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise application will be found very quickly. When you select BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
- The software company is: http://bitrock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 6.5.5\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise.
8. After uninstalling BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock from your computer, we are not saying that BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-22 14:48:46.097