BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your computerBitRock
. You can find out more on BitRock or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://bitrock.com
if you want to read more on BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise on BitRock's website. Usually the BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise program is found in the C:/Program Files (x86)/BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 15.10.1 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 15.10.1\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise. The application's main executable file is named builder.exe and its approximative size is 7.16 MB (7509952 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise. They take about 32.63 MB (34212881
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (4.02 MB)
- customize.exe (6.57 MB)
- autoupdate-windows.exe (6.41 MB)
- builder-cli.exe (6.57 MB)
- builder.exe (7.16 MB)
- SED.EXE (21.59 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (371.50 KB)
- osslsigncode.exe (1.52 MB)
This info is about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise version 15.10.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise versions:
...click to view all...
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is a program offered by the software company BitRock. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise or simply activate the Search field and type in "BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise". If it exists on your system the BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
- The web site of the application is: http://bitrock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 15.10.1\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise.
8. After removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock from your computer, nor are we saying that BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-16 23:13:18.840