BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your computerBitRock
. Further information on BitRock can be seen here
. More details about the software BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise can be found at http://bitrock.com
. BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is frequently set up in the C:/Program Files (x86)/BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 16.11.1 directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 16.11.1\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise. BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise's primary file takes about 7.30 MB (7654677 bytes) and its name is builder.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise. They take about 36.95 MB (38744718
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (5.82 MB)
- customize.exe (6.70 MB)
- autoupdate-windows.exe (8.21 MB)
- builder-cli.exe (6.70 MB)
- builder.exe (7.30 MB)
- SED.EXE (21.59 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (371.50 KB)
- dmg.exe (315.04 KB)
- osslsigncode.exe (1.52 MB)
This web page is about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise version 16.11.1
alone. You can find below info on other releases of BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
...click to view all...
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is an application offered by the software company BitRock. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise or simply click the Search field and type in "BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise". The BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise app will be found automatically. When you click BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
- The software company is: http://bitrock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 16.11.1\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise.
8. After removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock from your PC, nor are we saying that BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 19:50:13.970