BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your systemBitRock
. Go over here
for more details on BitRock. Click on http://bitrock.com
to get more details about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise on BitRock's website. The application is often placed in the C:/Program Files/BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 16.3.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is C:\Program Files\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 16.3.0\uninstall.exe. BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise's primary file takes about 7.29 MB (7641288 bytes) and is named builder.exe.
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 36.58 MB (38360185
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (5.81 MB)
- customize.exe (6.69 MB)
- autoupdate-windows.exe (8.20 MB)
- builder-cli.exe (6.69 MB)
- builder.exe (7.29 MB)
- SED.EXE (21.59 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (371.50 KB)
- osslsigncode.exe (1.52 MB)
The current web page applies to BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise version 16.3.0
only. Click on the links below for other BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise versions:
...click to view all...
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is a program released by the software company BitRock. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise or simply activate the Search field and type in "BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise". The BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise app will be found automatically. After you click BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
- The software company is: http://bitrock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 16.3.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise.
8. After removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock from your PC, nor are we saying that BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 11:15:42.633