BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your PCBitRock
. More information on BitRock can be found here
. Click on http://bitrock.com
to get more data about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise on BitRock's website. Usually the BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise program is installed in the C:/Program Files (x86)/BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 16.8.0 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 16.8.0\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise. The program's main executable file is labeled builder.exe and its approximative size is 7.29 MB (7646240 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise. They occupy about 36.61 MB (38386288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (5.81 MB)
- customize.exe (6.70 MB)
- autoupdate-windows.exe (8.21 MB)
- builder-cli.exe (6.70 MB)
- builder.exe (7.29 MB)
- SED.EXE (21.59 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (371.50 KB)
- osslsigncode.exe (1.52 MB)
This data is about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise version 16.8.0
only. For other BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is an application by the software company BitRock. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise or simply click the Search field and type in "BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise". If it exists on your system the BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise app will be found very quickly. After you click BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
- The web site of the program is: http://bitrock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 16.8.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise.
8. After removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock from your PC, we are not saying that BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-07 19:47:00.807