BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise
You can find below details on how to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your PCBitRock
. More information about BitRock can be found here
. You can see more info about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise at http://bitrock.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:/Program Files/BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 19.5.0 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 19.5.0\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise's primary file takes about 7.57 MB (7938187 bytes) and its name is builder.exe.
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 51.40 MB (53897307
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (6.04 MB)
- customize.exe (6.96 MB)
- autoupdate-windows-x64.exe (11.66 MB)
- autoupdate-windows.exe (7.97 MB)
- builder-cli.exe (6.96 MB)
- builder.exe (7.57 MB)
- SED.EXE (21.59 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (717.59 KB)
- dmg.exe (527.44 KB)
- osslsigncode.exe (3.00 MB)
The current web page applies to BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise version 19.5.0
alone. Click on the links below for other BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise versions:
...click to view all...
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is an application marketed by BitRock. Some computer users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise or simply click the Search feature and type in "BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise". The BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise application will be found automatically. After you click BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
- The web site of the application is: http://bitrock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 19.5.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise.
8. After removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock from your PC, we are not saying that BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-28 17:38:45.627