BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your PCBitRock
. Take a look here
for more info on BitRock. Click on http://bitrock.com
to get more data about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise on BitRock's website. Usually the BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise program is installed in the C:/Program Files (x86)/BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 19.4.1 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 19.4.1\uninstall.exe. BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise's primary file takes about 7.09 MB (7432529 bytes) and its name is builder.exe.
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise contains of the executables below. They take 35.82 MB (37557794
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (5.57 MB)
- customize.exe (6.50 MB)
- autoupdate-windows.exe (7.96 MB)
- builder-cli.exe (6.50 MB)
- builder.exe (7.09 MB)
- SED.EXE (21.59 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (371.50 KB)
- dmg.exe (315.04 KB)
- osslsigncode.exe (1.52 MB)
This info is about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise version 19.4.1
only. Click on the links below for other BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise versions:
...click to view all...
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is a program offered by BitRock. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise". If it is installed on your PC the BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise application will be found very quickly. When you click BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
- The web site of the application is: http://bitrock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 19.4.1\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise.
8. After removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock from your PC, nor are we saying that BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-13 11:27:40.663