BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your computerBitRock
. Further information on BitRock can be found here
. Click on http://bitrock.com
to get more information about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise on BitRock's website. BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is normally installed in the C:/Program Files (x86)/BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 17.7.0 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 17.7.0\uninstall.exe. builder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 7.45 MB (7810546 bytes) on disk.
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is comprised of the following executables which occupy 37.40 MB (39220137
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (5.82 MB)
- customize.exe (6.85 MB)
- autoupdate-windows.exe (8.22 MB)
- builder-cli.exe (6.85 MB)
- builder.exe (7.45 MB)
- SED.EXE (21.59 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (371.50 KB)
- dmg.exe (315.04 KB)
- osslsigncode.exe (1.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.7.0
of BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise. Click on the links below for other BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise versions:
...click to view all...
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is a program offered by BitRock. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise or simply activate the Search field and type in "BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise". If it is installed on your PC the BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
- The web site of the application is: http://bitrock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 17.7.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise.
8. After removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock from your computer, we are not saying that BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-18 18:56:57.700