BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your computerBitRock
. Additional info about BitRock can be read here
. Click on http://bitrock.com
to get more details about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise on BitRock's website. Usually the BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 6.1.2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 6.1.2\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise. builder.exe is the BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise's main executable file and it takes close to 3.77 MB (3952773 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise. They occupy about 18.16 MB (19043321
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (2.40 MB)
- customize.exe (3.77 MB)
- autoupdate-windows.exe (4.84 MB)
- builder-cli.exe (3.37 MB)
- builder.exe (3.77 MB)
- SED.EXE (21.59 KB)
The current page applies to BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise version 6.1.2
only. You can find below info on other versions of BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
...click to view all...
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is a program marketed by BitRock. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise or simply click the Search feature and type in "BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise". The BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise app will be found automatically. After you select BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
- The web site of the program is: http://bitrock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 6.1.2\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise.
8. After removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock from your computer, nor are we saying that BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-16 02:07:40.867