BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your computerBitRock
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on BitRock. Click on http://bitrock.com
to get more facts about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise on BitRock's website. BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is normally set up in the C:/Program Files (x86)/BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 9.0.1 folder, depending on the user's choice. BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 9.0.1\uninstall.exe. builder.exe is the BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise's primary executable file and it occupies about 6.29 MB (6591984 bytes) on disk.
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 27.78 MB (29131663
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (3.84 MB)
- customize.exe (5.69 MB)
- autoupdate-windows.exe (6.25 MB)
- builder-cli.exe (5.69 MB)
- builder.exe (6.29 MB)
- SED.EXE (21.59 KB)
This data is about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise version 9.0.1
alone. Click on the links below for other BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise versions:
...click to view all...
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is an application by the software company BitRock. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise or simply activate the Search field and type in "BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise". If it exists on your system the BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
- The software company is: http://bitrock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 9.0.1\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise.
8. After uninstalling BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock from your computer, we are not saying that BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-09 04:10:05.497