BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your systemBitRock
. More data about BitRock can be found here
. You can read more about on BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise at http://bitrock.com
. BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 7.0.5 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 7.0.5\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.53 MB (4754062 bytes) on disk and is labeled builder.exe.
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise contains of the executables below. They occupy 21.21 MB (22238703
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (3.00 MB)
- customize.exe (4.13 MB)
- autoupdate-windows.exe (5.39 MB)
- builder-cli.exe (4.13 MB)
- builder.exe (4.53 MB)
- SED.EXE (21.59 KB)
The current page applies to BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise version 7.0.5
only. You can find below info on other versions of BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
...click to view all...
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is a program marketed by BitRock. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise or simply click the Search field and type in "BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise". The BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise app will be found automatically. After you click BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
- The web site of the application is: http://bitrock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 7.0.5\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise.
8. After removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock from your computer, nor are we saying that BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-01 23:37:03.090