Auslogics Registry Defrag
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be seen here
. More information about Auslogics Registry Defrag can be found at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Auslogics Registry Defrag is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Auslogics Registry Defrag is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.22 MB (1279616 bytes) on disk and is labeled RegistryDefrag.exe.
Auslogics Registry Defrag contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.89 MB (7226360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActionCenter.exe (902.63 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.97 MB)
- rdboot32.exe (82.13 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (94.13 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (1.22 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (578.63 KB)
- TabReports.exe (915.13 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to Auslogics Registry Defrag version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of Auslogics Registry Defrag:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Registry Defrag is a program released by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Auslogics Registry Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Auslogics Registry Defrag from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Auslogics Registry Defrag or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics Registry Defrag". If it exists on your system the Auslogics Registry Defrag app will be found very quickly. After you click Auslogics Registry Defrag in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Auslogics Registry Defrag, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics Registry Defrag:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag.
8. After removing Auslogics Registry Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics Registry Defrag which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics Registry Defrag using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-16 17:44:32.797