Auslogics Registry Defrag
You can find below details on how to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
if you want to read more on Auslogics Registry Defrag on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's web page. Auslogics Registry Defrag is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag. The application's main executable file is called RegistryDefrag.exe and its approximative size is 783.98 KB (802792 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Auslogics Registry Defrag. They occupy 2.70 MB (2829168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- rdboot32.exe (74.48 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (85.98 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (783.98 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (505.48 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- AusUninst.exe (141.48 KB)
This data is about Auslogics Registry Defrag version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of Auslogics Registry Defrag:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Auslogics Registry Defrag:
- C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Registry Defrag
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\rdboot.log
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\VirtualStore\MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Auslogics\Registry Defrag
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Auslogics\Registry Defrag
Auslogics Registry Defrag is a program offered by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Auslogics Registry Defrag from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Auslogics Registry Defrag or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auslogics Registry Defrag". The Auslogics Registry Defrag app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Auslogics Registry Defrag in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Auslogics Registry Defrag, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics Registry Defrag:
- The publisher is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics Registry Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics Registry Defrag which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auslogics Registry Defrag using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 03:16:53.327