Auslogics Registry Defrag
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be found here
. You can see more info related to Auslogics Registry Defrag at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag. RegistryDefrag.exe is the Auslogics Registry Defrag's primary executable file and it takes around 1.86 MB (1945160 bytes) on disk.
Auslogics Registry Defrag contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.80 MB (3981160
bytes) on disk.
- rdboot32.exe (82.07 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (94.07 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (1.86 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (624.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Auslogics Registry Defrag. You can find below a few links to other Auslogics Registry Defrag releases:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Registry Defrag is an application offered by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Auslogics Registry Defrag from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Auslogics Registry Defrag or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics Registry Defrag". The Auslogics Registry Defrag application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Auslogics Registry Defrag in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Auslogics Registry Defrag, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics Registry Defrag:
- The software company is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Auslogics Registry Defrag.
8. After removing Auslogics Registry Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics Registry Defrag that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auslogics Registry Defrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-14 00:05:31.060