Auslogics Registry Defrag
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be seen here
. More details about the software Auslogics Registry Defrag can be seen at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Auslogics Registry Defrag is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag directory, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Auslogics Registry Defrag is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe. RegistryDefrag.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.86 MB (1945672 bytes) on disk.
Auslogics Registry Defrag is comprised of the following executables which take 3.80 MB (3981672
bytes) on disk:
- rdboot32.exe (82.07 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (94.07 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (1.86 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (624.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to Auslogics Registry Defrag version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Auslogics Registry Defrag:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Registry Defrag is an application offered by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Auslogics Registry Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Auslogics Registry Defrag from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Auslogics Registry Defrag or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics Registry Defrag". The Auslogics Registry Defrag application will be found very quickly. When you click Auslogics Registry Defrag in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Auslogics Registry Defrag, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics Registry Defrag:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Auslogics Registry Defrag.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics Registry Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics Registry Defrag that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics Registry Defrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-01 16:07:59.680