Auslogics Registry Defrag
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More data about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be read here
. Please follow http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
if you want to read more on Auslogics Registry Defrag on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's web page. Usually the Auslogics Registry Defrag program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Auslogics Registry Defrag by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled RegistryDefrag.exe and it has a size of 1.86 MB (1945160 bytes).
Auslogics Registry Defrag installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.80 MB (3981160
bytes) on disk.
- rdboot32.exe (82.07 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (94.07 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (1.86 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (624.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Auslogics Registry Defrag. You can find below info on other application versions of Auslogics Registry Defrag:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Registry Defrag is a program by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Auslogics Registry Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Auslogics Registry Defrag with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Auslogics Registry Defrag or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics Registry Defrag". The Auslogics Registry Defrag program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Auslogics Registry Defrag in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Auslogics Registry Defrag, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics Registry Defrag:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag.
8. After removing Auslogics Registry Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics Registry Defrag which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics Registry Defrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 19:08:16.377