Auslogics Registry Defrag
Auslogics Registry Defrag is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Open here
where you can read more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. You can read more about about Auslogics Registry Defrag at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Auslogics Registry Defrag is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Auslogics Registry Defrag is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled RegistryDefrag.exe and occupies 1.57 MB (1645512 bytes).
The executables below are part of Auslogics Registry Defrag. They take about 4.04 MB (4231800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GASender.exe (500.45 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (73.95 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (85.45 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (1.57 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (553.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- AusUninst.exe (140.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Auslogics Registry Defrag. For other Auslogics Registry Defrag versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\rdboot.log
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Разное\Auslogics Registry Defrag.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Auslogics\Registry Defrag
Auslogics Registry Defrag is an application marketed by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Auslogics Registry Defrag or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auslogics Registry Defrag". The Auslogics Registry Defrag app will be found very quickly. After you click Auslogics Registry Defrag in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Auslogics Registry Defrag, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics Registry Defrag:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics Registry Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics Registry Defrag which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auslogics Registry Defrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-04 11:09:45.363