Auslogics Registry Defrag
This info is about Auslogics Registry Defrag for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Open here
for more info on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Click on http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
to get more details about Auslogics Registry Defrag on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Auslogics Registry Defrag is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. RegistryDefrag.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.85 MB (1939528 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Auslogics Registry Defrag. They occupy an average of 3.75 MB (3927400
bytes) on disk.
- rdboot32.exe (82.07 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (94.07 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (1.85 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (577.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to Auslogics Registry Defrag version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more Auslogics Registry Defrag versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Registry Defrag is a program by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Auslogics Registry Defrag or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auslogics Registry Defrag". The Auslogics Registry Defrag application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Auslogics Registry Defrag in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics Registry Defrag, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics Registry Defrag:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics Registry Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics Registry Defrag which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics Registry Defrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-21 20:40:35.577