Auslogics Registry Defrag
This page is about Auslogics Registry Defrag for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Further information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be found here
. More information about the app Auslogics Registry Defrag can be seen at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Usually the Auslogics Registry Defrag program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Auslogics Registry Defrag's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe. RegistryDefrag.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.71 MB (1788600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Auslogics Registry Defrag. They take an average of 3.61 MB (3781712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GASender.exe (38.68 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (80.68 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (92.68 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (1.71 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (552.68 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to Auslogics Registry Defrag version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of Auslogics Registry Defrag:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Registry Defrag has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Auslogics\Registry Defrag
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\RegistryDefrag.exe
Auslogics Registry Defrag is a program marketed by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Auslogics Registry Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Auslogics Registry Defrag from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Auslogics Registry Defrag or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics Registry Defrag". The Auslogics Registry Defrag app will be found automatically. When you click Auslogics Registry Defrag in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Auslogics Registry Defrag, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics Registry Defrag:
- The publisher is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics Registry Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics Registry Defrag which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auslogics Registry Defrag using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:35:49.433