Auslogics Registry Defrag
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Further information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be seen here
. More data about the program Auslogics Registry Defrag can be seen at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. RegistryDefrag.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.86 MB (1945160 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Auslogics Registry Defrag. They occupy about 3.75 MB (3933032
bytes) on disk.
- rdboot32.exe (82.07 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (94.07 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (1.86 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (577.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to Auslogics Registry Defrag version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Auslogics Registry Defrag:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Registry Defrag is a program released by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Auslogics Registry Defrag with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Auslogics Registry Defrag or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auslogics Registry Defrag". The Auslogics Registry Defrag program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Auslogics Registry Defrag in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Auslogics Registry Defrag, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics Registry Defrag:
- The software company is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Auslogics Registry Defrag.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics Registry Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics Registry Defrag which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auslogics Registry Defrag using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-05 10:43:42.110