Auslogics Registry Defrag
Auslogics Registry Defrag is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. More information about Auslogics Registry Defrag can be found at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Auslogics Registry Defrag is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Registry Defrag folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Auslogics Registry Defrag's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named RegistryDefrag.exe and it has a size of 1.84 MB (1934408 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Auslogics Registry Defrag. They occupy an average of 3.65 MB (3825952
bytes) on disk.
- rdboot32.exe (82.07 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (1.84 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (577.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Auslogics Registry Defrag. Click on the links below for other Auslogics Registry Defrag versions:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Registry Defrag is an application offered by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Auslogics Registry Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Auslogics Registry Defrag from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Auslogics Registry Defrag or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auslogics Registry Defrag". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics Registry Defrag application will be found automatically. After you select Auslogics Registry Defrag in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Auslogics Registry Defrag, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics Registry Defrag:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Auslogics Registry Defrag.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics Registry Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics Registry Defrag which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auslogics Registry Defrag using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 15:13:34.620