Auslogics Registry Defrag
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More information about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be seen here
. Please open http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
if you want to read more on Auslogics Registry Defrag on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Auslogics Registry Defrag by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. RegistryDefrag.exe is the Auslogics Registry Defrag's primary executable file and it takes approximately 783.98 KB (802792 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Auslogics Registry Defrag. They take about 2.70 MB (2829168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- rdboot32.exe (74.48 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (85.98 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (783.98 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (505.48 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- AusUninst.exe (141.48 KB)
The current page applies to Auslogics Registry Defrag version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other Auslogics Registry Defrag versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Registry Defrag is a program by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Auslogics Registry Defrag with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Auslogics Registry Defrag or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics Registry Defrag". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics Registry Defrag app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Auslogics Registry Defrag in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics Registry Defrag, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics Registry Defrag:
- The software company is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag.
8. After removing Auslogics Registry Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics Registry Defrag which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auslogics Registry Defrag using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 12:25:04.290