Auslogics Registry Defrag
This info is about Auslogics Registry Defrag for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Further information about Auslogics Registry Defrag can be seen at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Usually the Auslogics Registry Defrag program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Auslogics Registry Defrag is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.57 MB (1645000 bytes) on disk and is titled RegistryDefrag.exe.
The executable files below are part of Auslogics Registry Defrag. They occupy an average of 3.99 MB (4184184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GASender.exe (500.45 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (73.95 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (85.45 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (1.57 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (507.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- AusUninst.exe (140.95 KB)
The current page applies to Auslogics Registry Defrag version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other versions of Auslogics Registry Defrag:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Registry Defrag is an application by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Auslogics Registry Defrag or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auslogics Registry Defrag". If it exists on your system the Auslogics Registry Defrag program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Auslogics Registry Defrag in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Auslogics Registry Defrag, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics Registry Defrag:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Auslogics Registry Defrag.
8. After removing Auslogics Registry Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics Registry Defrag which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auslogics Registry Defrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-05 19:40:00.137