Auslogics Registry Defrag
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
to get more details about Auslogics Registry Defrag on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's website. Auslogics Registry Defrag is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Auslogics Registry Defrag's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe. RegistryDefrag.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.86 MB (1945160 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Auslogics Registry Defrag. They take an average of 3.75 MB (3933032
bytes) on disk.
- rdboot32.exe (82.07 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (94.07 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (1.86 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (577.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to Auslogics Registry Defrag version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Auslogics Registry Defrag versions:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Registry Defrag is a program offered by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Auslogics Registry Defrag from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Auslogics Registry Defrag or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics Registry Defrag". The Auslogics Registry Defrag app will be found very quickly. After you select Auslogics Registry Defrag in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Auslogics Registry Defrag, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics Registry Defrag:
- The software company is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Auslogics Registry Defrag.
8. After removing Auslogics Registry Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics Registry Defrag that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics Registry Defrag using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-16 19:20:55.713