Auslogics Registry Defrag
Auslogics Registry Defrag is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
to get more facts about Auslogics Registry Defrag on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Auslogics Registry Defrag by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Auslogics Registry Defrag's primary file takes around 1.51 MB (1587296 bytes) and its name is RegistryDefrag.exe.
Auslogics Registry Defrag installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.42 MB (3591232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GASender.exe (40.09 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (82.59 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (94.59 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (1.51 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (556.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.2.0.1
of Auslogics Registry Defrag. For more Auslogics Registry Defrag versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Registry Defrag has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Auslogics\Registry Defrag
Auslogics Registry Defrag is an application marketed by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Auslogics Registry Defrag or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics Registry Defrag". The Auslogics Registry Defrag application will be found very quickly. After you click Auslogics Registry Defrag in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Auslogics Registry Defrag, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics Registry Defrag:
- The software company is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag.
8. After removing Auslogics Registry Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics Registry Defrag that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auslogics Registry Defrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-17 11:43:33.697