Auslogics Registry Defrag
Auslogics Registry Defrag is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. You can read more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
to get more facts about Auslogics Registry Defrag on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Auslogics Registry Defrag by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. RegistryDefrag.exe is the Auslogics Registry Defrag's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.57 MB (1645000 bytes) on disk.
Auslogics Registry Defrag is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.04 MB (4231800
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GASender.exe (501.45 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (73.95 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (85.45 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (1.57 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (553.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- AusUninst.exe (140.95 KB)
This web page is about Auslogics Registry Defrag version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more Auslogics Registry Defrag versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Auslogics Registry Defrag we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Auslogics\Registry Defrag
Auslogics Registry Defrag is an application marketed by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Auslogics Registry Defrag or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics Registry Defrag". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics Registry Defrag program will be found very quickly. After you click Auslogics Registry Defrag in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics Registry Defrag, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics Registry Defrag:
- The publisher is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag.
8. After removing Auslogics Registry Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics Registry Defrag which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auslogics Registry Defrag using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 16:21:54.160