Auslogics Registry Defrag
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Check out here
for more info on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Please open http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
if you want to read more on Auslogics Registry Defrag on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Auslogics Registry Defrag is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. RegistryDefrag.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.85 MB (1939528 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Auslogics Registry Defrag. They occupy 3.75 MB (3927400
bytes) on disk.
- rdboot32.exe (82.07 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (94.07 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (1.85 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (577.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Auslogics Registry Defrag. For other Auslogics Registry Defrag versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Registry Defrag is a program offered by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some computer users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Auslogics Registry Defrag or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics Registry Defrag". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics Registry Defrag application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Auslogics Registry Defrag in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Auslogics Registry Defrag, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics Registry Defrag:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Auslogics Registry Defrag.
8. After removing Auslogics Registry Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics Registry Defrag that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics Registry Defrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 18:56:41.473