Auslogics Registry Defrag
Auslogics Registry Defrag is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More info about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be read here
. Please open http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/registry-defrag
if you want to read more on Auslogics Registry Defrag on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Registry Defrag folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Auslogics Registry Defrag by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled RegistryDefrag.exe and it has a size of 736.82 KB (754504 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Auslogics Registry Defrag. They occupy an average of 2.52 MB (2637928
bytes) on disk.
- rdboot32.exe (73.32 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (84.82 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (736.82 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (511.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Auslogics Registry Defrag. You can find here a few links to other Auslogics Registry Defrag releases:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Registry Defrag is an application released by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Auslogics Registry Defrag from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Auslogics Registry Defrag or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auslogics Registry Defrag". The Auslogics Registry Defrag app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Auslogics Registry Defrag in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Auslogics Registry Defrag, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics Registry Defrag:
- The software company is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/registry-defrag
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Auslogics Registry Defrag.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics Registry Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics Registry Defrag which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics Registry Defrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 03:01:48.843