Auslogics Registry Defrag
Auslogics Registry Defrag is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. You can see more info about Auslogics Registry Defrag at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Auslogics Registry Defrag is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named RegistryDefrag.exe and its approximative size is 1.22 MB (1278072 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Auslogics Registry Defrag. They occupy 6.85 MB (7178208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActionCenter.exe (901.12 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.93 MB)
- rdboot32.exe (82.13 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (94.13 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (1.22 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (578.63 KB)
- TabReports.exe (913.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about Auslogics Registry Defrag version 184.108.40.206
only. For other Auslogics Registry Defrag versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Registry Defrag is a program offered by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Auslogics Registry Defrag from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Auslogics Registry Defrag or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auslogics Registry Defrag". If it exists on your system the Auslogics Registry Defrag program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Auslogics Registry Defrag in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Auslogics Registry Defrag, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics Registry Defrag:
- The publisher is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Auslogics Registry Defrag.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics Registry Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics Registry Defrag which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auslogics Registry Defrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-04 10:44:19.210