Auslogics Registry Defrag
This info is about Auslogics Registry Defrag for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Take a look here
for more info on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. More information about Auslogics Registry Defrag can be seen at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag. The application's main executable file occupies 780.20 KB (798920 bytes) on disk and is named RegistryDefrag.exe.
Auslogics Registry Defrag is composed of the following executables which take 2.73 MB (2857648
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- rdboot32.exe (74.70 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (86.20 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (780.20 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (537.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- AusUninst.exe (141.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Auslogics Registry Defrag. You can find below info on other releases of Auslogics Registry Defrag:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Registry Defrag is an application offered by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Auslogics Registry Defrag from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Auslogics Registry Defrag or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics Registry Defrag". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics Registry Defrag app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Auslogics Registry Defrag in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Auslogics Registry Defrag, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics Registry Defrag:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Auslogics Registry Defrag.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics Registry Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics Registry Defrag which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auslogics Registry Defrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics Registry Defrag supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 06:59:03.707