AVG 2013 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AVG 2013 from your systemAVG Technologies
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on AVG Technologies. AVG 2013 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2013 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2013\avgmfapx.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AVG 2013. The application's main executable file is named avgmfapx.exe and occupies 7.31 MB (7666664 bytes).
AVG 2013 is composed of the following executables which take 35.38 MB (37096912
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (321.05 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (616.05 KB)
- avgcremx.exe (5.30 MB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (441.55 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.78 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (626.05 KB)
- avgemcx.exe (781.05 KB)
- avgidsagent.exe (4.71 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (7.31 MB)
- avgnsx.exe (1.07 MB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (616.05 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (15.55 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (746.05 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (393.55 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (429.05 KB)
- avgui.exe (4.21 MB)
- avguirux.exe (43.05 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (276.50 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (397.18 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (220.55 KB)
- forceupgradex.exe (1.05 MB)
- setupltst.exe (2.83 MB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (334.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0.3495
of AVG 2013. For more AVG 2013 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Shared Gadgets\AVG.Gadget\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG\
AVG 2013 is an application offered by AVG Technologies. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall AVG 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AVG 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVG 2013 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG 2013". The AVG 2013 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AVG 2013 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVG 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVG 2013.
8. After uninstalling AVG 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AVG 2013 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG 2013 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 23:28:55.357