AVG 2013 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AVG 2013 from your PCAVG Technologies
. Open here
for more info on AVG Technologies. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2013 directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. AVG 2013's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2013\avgmfapx.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.00 MB (3143800 bytes) on disk and is named avgui.exe.
The executables below are part of AVG 2013. They occupy an average of 39.81 MB (41739328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (322.12 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (634.62 KB)
- avgcremx.exe (4.06 MB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (430.12 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.62 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (608.62 KB)
- avgidsagent.exe (5.55 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (6.89 MB)
- avgnsx.exe (1.07 MB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (607.62 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (709.62 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (283.62 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (423.12 KB)
- AVGTBInstall.exe (11.58 MB)
- avgui.exe (3.00 MB)
- avguirux.exe (41.12 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (192.05 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (398.77 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (185.12 KB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (328.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0.2793
of AVG 2013. You can find below info on other application versions of AVG 2013:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall AVG 2013 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Shared Gadgets\AVG.Gadget\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG 2012\
AVG 2013 is a program released by the software company AVG Technologies. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase AVG 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AVG 2013 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVG 2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG 2013". If it is installed on your PC the AVG 2013 program will be found very quickly. After you select AVG 2013 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AVG 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVG 2013.
8. After uninstalling AVG 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2013 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG 2013 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 17:14:33.940