This web page is about AVG 2013 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AVG 2013 from your systemAVG Technologies
. Go over here
for more info on AVG Technologies. AVG 2013 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing AVG 2013 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgmfapx.exe" /AppMode=SETUP /Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. AVG 2013's main file takes about 4.21 MB (4411952 bytes) and is called avgui.exe.
AVG 2013 contains of the executables below. They occupy 52.58 MB (55133336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (321.05 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (616.05 KB)
- avgcrema.exe (5.75 MB)
- avgcsrva.exe (531.55 KB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (441.55 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.78 MB)
- avgdumpa.exe (826.05 KB)
- avgdumpx.exe (626.05 KB)
- avgemca.exe (935.55 KB)
- avgidsagent.exe (4.72 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (7.37 MB)
- avgnsa.exe (1.29 MB)
- avgntdumpa.exe (789.55 KB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (616.05 KB)
- avgrdtesta.exe (16.55 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (15.55 KB)
- avgrsa.exe (978.05 KB)
- avgscana.exe (431.05 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (393.55 KB)
- avgsrmaa.exe (504.55 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (429.05 KB)
- AVGTBInstall.exe (3.05 MB)
- avgui.exe (4.21 MB)
- avguirux.exe (43.05 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (276.50 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (397.18 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (220.55 KB)
- safeguard.exe (3.05 MB)
- upgrade.exe (4.02 MB)
- Launcher.exe (6.82 MB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (334.34 KB)
This info is about AVG 2013 version 2013.0.3520
alone. You can find below a few links to other AVG 2013 releases:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove AVG 2013 from your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove AVG 2013:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgui.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG\AVG 2013.lnk
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\AVG 2013.lnk
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
AVG 2013 is a program by AVG Technologies. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall AVG 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AVG 2013 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AVG 2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG 2013". If it is installed on your PC the AVG 2013 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AVG 2013 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVG 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVG 2013.
8. After uninstalling AVG 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2013 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG 2013 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-01 00:26:47.917