This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AVG 2013 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall AVG 2013 from your systemAVG Technologies
. Additional info about AVG Technologies can be seen here
. AVG 2013 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. AVG 2013's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgmfapx.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.30 MB (7655864 bytes) on disk and is named avgmfapx.exe.
AVG 2013 contains of the executables below. They occupy 26.30 MB (27582216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (321.05 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (616.05 KB)
- avgcsrva.exe (531.55 KB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (441.55 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.78 MB)
- avgdumpa.exe (821.05 KB)
- avgdumpx.exe (622.55 KB)
- avgemca.exe (935.05 KB)
- avgmfapx.exe (7.30 MB)
- avgnsa.exe (1.29 MB)
- avgntdumpa.exe (785.05 KB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (613.55 KB)
- avgrdtesta.exe (16.55 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (15.55 KB)
- avgrsa.exe (978.05 KB)
- avgscana.exe (431.05 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (393.55 KB)
- avgsrmaa.exe (504.55 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (429.05 KB)
- AVGTBInstall.exe (3.05 MB)
- avguirux.exe (43.05 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (210.55 KB)
- safeguard.exe (3.05 MB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (334.34 KB)
The current web page applies to AVG 2013 version 2013.0.3392
alone. You can find here a few links to other AVG 2013 releases:
...click to view all...
AVG 2013 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG10\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Shared Gadgets\AVG.Gadget\
AVG 2013 is an application released by the software company AVG Technologies. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove AVG 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AVG 2013 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AVG 2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG 2013". If it is installed on your PC the AVG 2013 app will be found automatically. After you click AVG 2013 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AVG 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVG 2013.
8. After removing AVG 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVG 2013 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG 2013 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 17:22:20.280