AVG 2013 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AVG 2013 from your PCAVG Technologies
. Check out here
where you can find out more on AVG Technologies. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove AVG 2013 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgmfapx.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. avgui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.90 MB (3039352 bytes) on disk.
AVG 2013 is comprised of the following executables which take 44.87 MB (47048976
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (315.62 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (714.12 KB)
- avgcrema.exe (4.41 MB)
- avgcsrva.exe (530.12 KB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (439.62 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.48 MB)
- avgdumpa.exe (800.62 KB)
- avgdumpx.exe (603.12 KB)
- avgemca.exe (916.12 KB)
- avgfws.exe (1.23 MB)
- avgidsagent.exe (5.49 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (6.84 MB)
- avgndisa.exe (314.62 KB)
- avgnsa.exe (1.28 MB)
- avgntdumpa.exe (772.12 KB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (602.12 KB)
- avgrsa.exe (915.12 KB)
- avgscana.exe (309.62 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (279.62 KB)
- avgsrmaa.exe (487.62 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (420.62 KB)
- AVGTBInstall.exe (10.86 MB)
- avgui.exe (2.90 MB)
- avguirux.exe (41.12 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (179.98 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (493.79 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (180.62 KB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (295.84 KB)
This page is about AVG 2013 version 2013.0.2677
only. For more AVG 2013 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AVG 2013 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Shared Gadgets\AVG.Gadget\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG\
AVG 2013 is a program marketed by the software company AVG Technologies. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove AVG 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AVG 2013 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVG 2013 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG 2013". If it exists on your system the AVG 2013 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AVG 2013 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AVG 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVG 2013.
8. After removing AVG 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2013 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVG 2013 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-31 05:13:31.227