You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AVG 2013 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AVG 2013 from your PCAVG Technologies
. Go over here
where you can find out more on AVG Technologies. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2013 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for AVG 2013 is C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2013\avgmfapx.exe. avgmfapx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.87 MB (7203736 bytes) on disk.
AVG 2013 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 36.41 MB (38176616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (319.62 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (717.12 KB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (429.62 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.52 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (603.62 KB)
- avgemcx.exe (774.62 KB)
- avgidsagent.exe (5.52 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (6.87 MB)
- avgnsx.exe (1.06 MB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (602.62 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (709.62 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (281.12 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (476.62 KB)
- AVGTBInstall.exe (11.58 MB)
- avgui.exe (2.97 MB)
- avguirux.exe (41.12 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (189.03 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (396.23 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (182.12 KB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (305.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0.2742
of AVG 2013. You can find below info on other application versions of AVG 2013:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you want to remove AVG 2013 from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Shared Gadgets\AVG.Gadget\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG\
AVG 2013 is an application marketed by AVG Technologies. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall AVG 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AVG 2013 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AVG 2013 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG 2013". If it exists on your system the AVG 2013 app will be found very quickly. When you click AVG 2013 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AVG 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG 2013.
8. After uninstalling AVG 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AVG 2013 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG 2013 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-26 16:09:11.080