This page contains thorough information on how to remove AVG 2013 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall AVG 2013 from your PCAVG Technologies
. Additional info about AVG Technologies can be seen here
. Usually the AVG 2013 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2013 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2013\avgmfapx.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AVG 2013. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.20 MB (4408368 bytes) on disk and is called avgui.exe.
AVG 2013 is comprised of the following executables which take 30.91 MB (32413224
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (321.05 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (616.05 KB)
- avgcremx.exe (4.57 MB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (438.05 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.78 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (622.55 KB)
- avgemcx.exe (780.55 KB)
- avgidsagent.exe (4.71 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (7.25 MB)
- avgndisx.exe (255.55 KB)
- avgnsx.exe (1.07 MB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (613.55 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (15.55 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (746.05 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (393.55 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (426.55 KB)
- avgui.exe (4.20 MB)
- avguirux.exe (43.05 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (276.50 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (397.18 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (210.55 KB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (334.34 KB)
This data is about AVG 2013 version 2013.0.3336
only. You can find below a few links to other AVG 2013 versions:
...click to view all...
AVG 2013 is an application released by AVG Technologies. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase AVG 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AVG 2013 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVG 2013 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG 2013". If it exists on your system the AVG 2013 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AVG 2013 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AVG 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVG 2013.
8. After removing AVG 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2013 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVG 2013 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 17:18:15.850