AVG 2013 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall AVG 2013 from your computerAVG Technologies
. Further information on AVG Technologies can be seen here
. AVG 2013 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. AVG 2013's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgmfapx.exe. AVG 2013's primary file takes about 2.97 MB (3116152 bytes) and is named avgui.exe.
AVG 2013 is comprised of the following executables which take 36.05 MB (37803952
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (319.62 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (717.12 KB)
- avgcrema.exe (5.70 MB)
- avgcsrva.exe (517.12 KB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (429.62 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.52 MB)
- avgdumpa.exe (801.62 KB)
- avgdumpx.exe (603.62 KB)
- avgemca.exe (927.62 KB)
- avgfws.exe (1.25 MB)
- avgidsagent.exe (5.52 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (7.31 MB)
- avgndisa.exe (316.62 KB)
- avgnsa.exe (1.29 MB)
- avgntdumpa.exe (773.62 KB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (602.62 KB)
- avgrdtesta.exe (16.55 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (15.55 KB)
- avgrsa.exe (930.12 KB)
- avgscana.exe (312.12 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (281.12 KB)
- avgsrmaa.exe (559.62 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (476.62 KB)
- avgui.exe (2.97 MB)
- avguirux.exe (43.05 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (189.03 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (396.23 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (182.12 KB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (305.84 KB)
The current web page applies to AVG 2013 version 2013.0.2741
only. Click on the links below for other AVG 2013 versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AVG 2013 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by AVG 2013 when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\AVG\AVG 2013.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Desktop\Unused Desktop Shortcuts\AVG 2013.lnk
- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2013\avgui.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
AVG 2013 is an application by AVG Technologies. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove AVG 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AVG 2013 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVG 2013 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG 2013". If it is installed on your PC the AVG 2013 app will be found very quickly. When you select AVG 2013 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AVG 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVG 2013.
8. After removing AVG 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2013 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG 2013 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 12:08:38.230