This page contains detailed information on how to remove AVG 2013 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AVG 2013 from your computerAVG Technologies
. You can read more on AVG Technologies or check for application updates here
. AVG 2013 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2013 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for AVG 2013 is C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2013\avgmfapx.exe. avgui.exe is the AVG 2013's main executable file and it takes around 4.20 MB (4408368 bytes) on disk.
AVG 2013 contains of the executables below. They take 36.76 MB (38542776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (321.05 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (616.05 KB)
- avgcremx.exe (5.30 MB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (438.05 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.78 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (622.55 KB)
- avgidsagent.exe (4.71 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (7.27 MB)
- avgnsx.exe (1.07 MB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (613.55 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (15.55 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (746.05 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (393.55 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (429.05 KB)
- AVGTBInstall.exe (3.05 MB)
- avgui.exe (4.20 MB)
- avguirux.exe (43.05 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (276.50 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (397.18 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (210.55 KB)
- safeguard.exe (3.05 MB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (334.34 KB)
The current web page applies to AVG 2013 version 2013.0.3343
only. Click on the links below for other AVG 2013 versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AVG 2013 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by AVG 2013's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgui.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG\AVG 2013.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
AVG 2013 is an application offered by AVG Technologies. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase AVG 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AVG 2013 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVG 2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG 2013". If it exists on your system the AVG 2013 application will be found automatically. When you click AVG 2013 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVG 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVG 2013.
8. After removing AVG 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVG 2013 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVG 2013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-12 11:23:26.400