This info is about AVG 2013 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVG 2013 from your systemAVG Technologies
. Open here
where you can read more on AVG Technologies. AVG 2013 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013 directory, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for AVG 2013 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgmfapx.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.99 MB (7330384 bytes) on disk and is called avgmfapx.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AVG 2013. They take 28.66 MB (30048592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (322.12 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (634.62 KB)
- avgcsrva.exe (519.12 KB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (430.12 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.64 MB)
- avgdumpa.exe (806.62 KB)
- avgdumpx.exe (607.62 KB)
- avgemca.exe (930.12 KB)
- avgidsagent.exe (5.55 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (6.99 MB)
- avgnsa.exe (1.29 MB)
- avgntdumpa.exe (778.12 KB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (606.62 KB)
- avgrdtesta.exe (16.12 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (15.12 KB)
- avgrsa.exe (930.62 KB)
- avgscana.exe (401.12 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (341.12 KB)
- avgsrmaa.exe (498.12 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (423.12 KB)
- avgui.exe (3.00 MB)
- avguirux.exe (41.12 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (192.05 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (398.77 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (185.12 KB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (334.34 KB)
This info is about AVG 2013 version 2013.0.2904
only. You can find below info on other releases of AVG 2013:
...click to view all...
AVG 2013 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AVG\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Shared Gadgets\AVG.Gadget\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG\
AVG 2013 is an application marketed by the software company AVG Technologies. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove AVG 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AVG 2013 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVG 2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG 2013". If it is installed on your PC the AVG 2013 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AVG 2013 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AVG 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVG 2013.
8. After uninstalling AVG 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2013 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG 2013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 14:43:51.483