This page contains complete information on how to remove AVG 2013 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall AVG 2013 from your computerAVG Technologies
. Additional info about AVG Technologies can be found here
. AVG 2013 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013 directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall AVG 2013 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgmfapx.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. avgui.exe is the AVG 2013's primary executable file and it occupies around 4.21 MB (4411952 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AVG 2013. They occupy about 41.92 MB (43958912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (321.05 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (616.05 KB)
- avgcrema.exe (5.70 MB)
- avgcsrva.exe (531.55 KB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (441.55 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.78 MB)
- avgdumpa.exe (826.05 KB)
- avgdumpx.exe (626.05 KB)
- avgemca.exe (935.55 KB)
- avgidsagent.exe (4.71 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (7.30 MB)
- avgndisa.exe (333.05 KB)
- avgnsa.exe (1.29 MB)
- avgntdumpa.exe (789.55 KB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (616.05 KB)
- avgrdtesta.exe (16.55 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (15.55 KB)
- avgrsa.exe (978.05 KB)
- avgscana.exe (431.05 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (393.55 KB)
- avgsrmaa.exe (504.55 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (429.05 KB)
- AVGTBInstall.exe (3.05 MB)
- avgui.exe (4.21 MB)
- avguirux.exe (43.05 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (276.50 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (397.18 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (210.55 KB)
- safeguard.exe (3.05 MB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (334.34 KB)
This page is about AVG 2013 version 2013.0.3469
alone. Click on the links below for other AVG 2013 versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AVG 2013 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgui.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG\AVG 2013.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
AVG 2013 is a program marketed by AVG Technologies. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase AVG 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AVG 2013 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVG 2013 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG 2013". If it exists on your system the AVG 2013 app will be found automatically. After you select AVG 2013 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AVG 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG 2013.
8. After uninstalling AVG 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2013 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG 2013 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 05:53:38.503