You can find on this page details on how to remove AVG 2013 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AVG 2013 from your PCAVG Technologies
. Open here
where you can read more on AVG Technologies. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2013 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall AVG 2013 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2013\avgmfapx.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. AVG 2013's main file takes about 4.23 MB (4431848 bytes) and its name is avgui.exe.
AVG 2013 is composed of the following executables which take 40.95 MB (42935608
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (321.05 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (616.05 KB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (442.48 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.78 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (626.05 KB)
- avgemcx.exe (781.05 KB)
- avgidsagent.exe (4.72 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (7.38 MB)
- avgnsx.exe (1.07 MB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (616.05 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (15.55 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (748.48 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (393.55 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (429.05 KB)
- avgui.exe (4.23 MB)
- avguirux.exe (43.05 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (276.50 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (397.18 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (220.55 KB)
- upgrade.exe (4.02 MB)
- forceupgradex.exe (1.03 MB)
- Launcher.exe (6.82 MB)
- setupltst.exe (2.79 MB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (334.34 KB)
The current page applies to AVG 2013 version 2013.0.3544
alone. For other AVG 2013 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AVG 2013 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AVG\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Shared Gadgets\AVG.Gadget\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG\
AVG 2013 is an application released by AVG Technologies. Some users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove AVG 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AVG 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVG 2013 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG 2013". If it is installed on your PC the AVG 2013 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AVG 2013 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AVG 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG 2013.
8. After uninstalling AVG 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVG 2013 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG 2013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-31 14:17:41.167