AVG 2013 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVG 2013 from your computerAVG Technologies
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on AVG Technologies. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgmfapx.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AVG 2013. The application's main executable file is labeled avgui.exe and occupies 3.00 MB (3147384 bytes).
AVG 2013 is composed of the following executables which take 34.69 MB (36370520
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (322.12 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (634.62 KB)
- avgcrema.exe (4.44 MB)
- avgcsrva.exe (519.12 KB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (430.12 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.64 MB)
- avgdumpa.exe (806.62 KB)
- avgdumpx.exe (607.62 KB)
- avgemca.exe (930.12 KB)
- avgfws.exe (1.28 MB)
- avgidsagent.exe (5.55 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (6.99 MB)
- avgndisa.exe (318.62 KB)
- avgnsa.exe (1.29 MB)
- avgntdumpa.exe (778.12 KB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (606.62 KB)
- avgrdtesta.exe (16.12 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (15.12 KB)
- avgrsa.exe (930.62 KB)
- avgscana.exe (401.12 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (341.12 KB)
- avgsrmaa.exe (498.12 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (423.12 KB)
- avgui.exe (3.00 MB)
- avguirux.exe (41.12 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (192.05 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (398.77 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (185.12 KB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (334.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0.2899
of AVG 2013. Click on the links below for other AVG 2013 versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry keys:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AVG\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Shared Gadgets\AVG.Gadget\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG\
AVG 2013 is a program released by AVG Technologies. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall AVG 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AVG 2013 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVG 2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG 2013". If it exists on your system the AVG 2013 app will be found automatically. When you select AVG 2013 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AVG 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG 2013.
8. After uninstalling AVG 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2013 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG 2013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 04:53:47.190