You can find below details on how to uninstall AVG 2013 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AVG 2013 from your PCAVG Technologies
. You can find out more on AVG Technologies or check for application updates here
. AVG 2013 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing AVG 2013 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgmfapx.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called avgmfapx.exe and it has a size of 7.31 MB (7661008 bytes).
AVG 2013 contains of the executables below. They take 32.02 MB (33577296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (321.05 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (616.05 KB)
- avgcrema.exe (5.69 MB)
- avgcsrva.exe (531.55 KB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (441.55 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.78 MB)
- avgdumpa.exe (826.05 KB)
- avgdumpx.exe (626.05 KB)
- avgemca.exe (935.55 KB)
- avgmfapx.exe (7.31 MB)
- avgnsa.exe (1.29 MB)
- avgntdumpa.exe (789.55 KB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (616.05 KB)
- avgrdtesta.exe (16.55 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (15.55 KB)
- avgrsa.exe (978.05 KB)
- avgscana.exe (431.05 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (393.55 KB)
- avgsrmaa.exe (504.55 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (429.05 KB)
- AVGTBInstall.exe (3.05 MB)
- avguirux.exe (43.05 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (220.55 KB)
- safeguard.exe (3.05 MB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (334.34 KB)
The current page applies to AVG 2013 version 2013.0.3480
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AVG 2013:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall AVG 2013 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Shared Gadgets\AVG.Gadget\
AVG 2013 is an application offered by AVG Technologies. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase AVG 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AVG 2013 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVG 2013 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG 2013". The AVG 2013 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AVG 2013 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AVG 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVG 2013.
8. After uninstalling AVG 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVG 2013 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG 2013 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-23 16:37:27.693