AVG 2013 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AVG 2013 from your systemAVG Technologies
. Check out here
where you can get more info on AVG Technologies. AVG 2013 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013 folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for AVG 2013 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgmfapx.exe. avgui.exe is the AVG 2013's primary executable file and it takes around 4.23 MB (4430824 bytes) on disk.
AVG 2013 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 52.40 MB (54941280
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (321.05 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (616.05 KB)
- avgcrema.exe (5.75 MB)
- avgcsrva.exe (533.98 KB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (442.48 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.78 MB)
- avgdumpa.exe (826.05 KB)
- avgdumpx.exe (626.05 KB)
- avgemca.exe (935.55 KB)
- avgfws.exe (1.38 MB)
- avgidsagent.exe (4.72 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (7.37 MB)
- avgndisa.exe (345.48 KB)
- avgnsa.exe (1.29 MB)
- avgntdumpa.exe (789.55 KB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (616.05 KB)
- avgrdtesta.exe (16.55 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (15.55 KB)
- avgrsa.exe (980.48 KB)
- avgscana.exe (431.05 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (393.55 KB)
- avgsrmaa.exe (504.55 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (429.05 KB)
- AVGTBInstall.exe (3.05 MB)
- avgui.exe (4.23 MB)
- avguirux.exe (43.05 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (276.50 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (397.18 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (220.55 KB)
- safeguard.exe (3.05 MB)
- upgrade.exe (4.02 MB)
- forceupgradex.exe (1.05 MB)
- Launcher.exe (1.02 MB)
- setupltst.exe (2.83 MB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (334.34 KB)
The current page applies to AVG 2013 version 2013.0.3532
alone. For more AVG 2013 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove AVG 2013 from your PC.Registry keys:
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AVG\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG\
AVG 2013 is an application marketed by AVG Technologies. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase AVG 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AVG 2013 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVG 2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG 2013". If it exists on your system the AVG 2013 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AVG 2013 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AVG 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVG 2013.
8. After removing AVG 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVG 2013 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG 2013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 04:43:15.947