This page is about AVG 2013 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AVG 2013 from your computerAVG Technologies
. You can read more on AVG Technologies or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Arquivos de programas\AVG\AVG2013 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Arquivos de programas\AVG\AVG2013\avgmfapx.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AVG 2013. AVG 2013's main file takes about 3.00 MB (3143800 bytes) and is named avgui.exe.
AVG 2013 is composed of the following executables which occupy 30.64 MB (32132304
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (322.12 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (634.62 KB)
- avgcremx.exe (5.30 MB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (430.12 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.62 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (608.62 KB)
- avgemcx.exe (778.12 KB)
- avgidsagent.exe (5.55 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (7.29 MB)
- avgnsx.exe (1.07 MB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (607.62 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (15.55 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (709.62 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (283.62 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (423.12 KB)
- avgui.exe (3.00 MB)
- avguirux.exe (43.05 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (192.05 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (398.77 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (185.12 KB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (328.84 KB)
This web page is about AVG 2013 version 2013.0.2805
only. Click on the links below for other AVG 2013 versions:
...click to view all...
AVG 2013 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\sounds\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\Tuneup\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Shared Gadgets\AVG.Gadget\
AVG 2013 is a program offered by the software company AVG Technologies. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase AVG 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AVG 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVG 2013 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG 2013". If it is installed on your PC the AVG 2013 application will be found very quickly. After you click AVG 2013 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVG 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVG 2013.
8. After uninstalling AVG 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2013 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG 2013 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 22:48:12.667