AVG 2013 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall AVG 2013 from your computerAVG Technologies
. You can find out more on AVG Technologies or check for application updates here
. Usually the AVG 2013 application is installed in the C:\Arquivos de programas\AVG\AVG2013 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling AVG 2013 is C:\Arquivos de programas\AVG\AVG2013\avgmfapx.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. avgui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.21 MB (4411952 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AVG 2013. They take an average of 31.42 MB (32950040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (321.05 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (616.05 KB)
- avgcremx.exe (5.24 MB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (441.55 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.78 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (626.05 KB)
- avgemcx.exe (781.05 KB)
- avgidsagent.exe (4.71 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (7.31 MB)
- avgnsx.exe (1.07 MB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (616.05 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (15.55 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (746.05 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (393.55 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (429.05 KB)
- avgui.exe (4.21 MB)
- avguirux.exe (43.05 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (276.50 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (397.18 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (220.55 KB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (334.34 KB)
This web page is about AVG 2013 version 2013.0.3485
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AVG 2013:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AVG\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Shared Gadgets\AVG.Gadget\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG\
AVG 2013 is a program offered by the software company AVG Technologies. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase AVG 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AVG 2013 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVG 2013 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG 2013". If it exists on your system the AVG 2013 program will be found very quickly. After you click AVG 2013 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVG 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVG 2013.
8. After uninstalling AVG 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2013 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG 2013 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 20:57:40.787