AVG 2013 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVG 2013 from your systemAVG Technologies
. More info about AVG Technologies can be seen here
. AVG 2013 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2013 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for AVG 2013 is "C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2013\avgmfapx.exe" /AppMode=SETUP /Uninstall. avgui.exe is the AVG 2013's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.97 MB (3116152 bytes) on disk.
AVG 2013 is comprised of the following executables which take 30.05 MB (31513144
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (319.62 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (717.12 KB)
- avgcremx.exe (4.04 MB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (429.62 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.52 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (603.62 KB)
- avgemcx.exe (774.62 KB)
- avgfws.exe (1.25 MB)
- avgidsagent.exe (5.52 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (6.87 MB)
- avgndisx.exe (239.62 KB)
- avgnsx.exe (1.06 MB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (602.62 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (709.62 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (281.12 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (476.62 KB)
- avgui.exe (2.97 MB)
- avguirux.exe (41.12 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (189.03 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (396.23 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (182.12 KB)
This web page is about AVG 2013 version 2013.0.2740
only. Click on the links below for other AVG 2013 versions:
...click to view all...
AVG 2013 is a program offered by the software company AVG Technologies. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall AVG 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AVG 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVG 2013 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG 2013". If it is installed on your PC the AVG 2013 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AVG 2013 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AVG 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG 2013.
8. After uninstalling AVG 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVG 2013 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG 2013 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-12 10:27:02.287